Friday, September 14, 2007

A Sneak Peak at Life

Thanks to one of our uncles, Dan and I had the awesome privilege of seeing our little one today in 4D! I've heard a lot of differing opinions on the 4D thing . . . like, that it ruins the surprise and lessons the excitement (I heard these when we decided to find out the sex of the baby, too). I, however, have a hard time believing that I'm going to be any LESS excited to meet my son when he's born, simply because I know he's a boy or have actually gotten a glimpse of what he will look like! Can you imagine?

*Yaawwwn . . . . No, doctor, you can just take him to the nursery . . . I've already seen him and I'd like to get some rest, if you don't mind.

In fact, seeing Micah's precious smile, watching him yawn and cover his little face with his hands only made me more excited to see him!! And it left me even more amazed at the miracle of life and what an incredible God we serve!

A few images from our "sneak preview" of Micah Daniel . . .































3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ooooh... so sweet!! I love how he is smiling in the second picture... and what a perfect name. Hope I meet him someday...

Christine said...

Oh yeah, looks just like a little shugie!

Not Your Stepford Wife said...

So amazing huh! Those pictures are great!! I'm going to have to check your blog all the time! It's getting so close to your due date!!