Friday, September 21, 2007

The Final Countdown


That's right! We've begun the countdown! Just 5 days until we close on our house! We can't wait to finally have a place to call "home!" After 3 months of living out of a suitcase with friends and family, we will finally have our own house to settle into, make our own, and prepare for the arrival of little Micah!

We should close and get the keys on Wednesday, God willing . . .

4 comments:

See Sherm Blog said...

AWESOME HOUSE!! CONGRATS!! Oh, and BTW... from this picture, I noticed that you DO NOT look preggers from behind!! :-) I can only hope that I look like you when it's my turn to be pregnant!

Jana said...

ahh, thanks cole! that's the best compliment ever - especially when you're feeling like you're about to explode!! :)

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the house! We close on our house tomorrow too! What a coincidence! Good luck and be careful when moving. We might be headed that way at the end of next month..but definitely for Christmas..so hopefully we can meet up. Congrats

See Sherm Blog said...

MORE BELLY PICS!!! :-)