It's hard to believe that Micah is already 5 weeks old! To update his "growth chart," a week ago (at one month old), the boy weighed in at 9 lbs. 14 oz! He's starting to really show more personality and he's changing all the time. Just yesterday we actually got a laugh out of him! Of course, it wasn't quite the timing I was expecting . . . but seeing as how he's a boy, it definitely didn't shock me. See, his father walked by and, well (since there's no good way to say it), let one rip! and NO LIE, a huge smile came upon Micah's face and he full-on laughed!! I about lost it! Is this how my life is gonna be as the lone female in this house?? There's no hope . . . it's me and 4 boys (my husband, my son, and the 2 dogs). Somebody save me!
Here he is at 10 lbs!
5 comments:
Oh my gosh! He looks like a little man! I miss him so much!
That is such a precious picture, Jana!! Oh my gosh, he is so adorable...more and more each day, I'm sure. That is a great story, too. Gotta love that personality he's got!
Rach
That's hilarious! Micah used to seem to laugh when he would pee or poop on us.
Oh my! He is not a newborn anymore...he's a little boy!!! Such a cutie pie.
This picture is soooo cute!!! I love how his little arms are crossed. Ok... that that story of his first laugh is hilarious!!! Did you write it down in his baby book??? :-)
Post a Comment