My humble perspective from my little place in this world.
Crazy kid! Looks like you need to email me some recent pictures!
It's AMAZING how fast they grow... especially the first 3 months! He is such a cutie pie Jana!
How cute!! I love that 2nd picture. I just want to snuggle with him because he's so adorable!!
He's soooo cute Jana!!! I love the comparison pic's... great idea. Hey, can't seem to find your email address anywhere... ;(
Oh but he's so GORGEOUS!!! Seriously Jana...some babies are so not cute...but yours is just a doll.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Crazy kid! Looks like you need to email me some recent pictures!
It's AMAZING how fast they grow... especially the first 3 months! He is such a cutie pie Jana!
How cute!! I love that 2nd picture. I just want to snuggle with him because he's so adorable!!
He's soooo cute Jana!!! I love the comparison pic's... great idea. Hey, can't seem to find your email address anywhere... ;(
Oh but he's so GORGEOUS!!! Seriously Jana...some babies are so not cute...but yours is just a doll.
Post a Comment