I mean, basketball and football were more my thing. You know, games where with only a minute or two on the clock you find yourself, teeth clinched, on the edge of your seat knowing that anything could happen and it's still anybody's game! Soccer's anything BUT that. In fact, in soccer, you pretty much know who's going to win the game by the first half because goals are so few and far between. Not the exciting nail-biter you might hope for. But I will say that, since marrying a soccer player and having several students who actually play the sport, I've learned to appreciate the game a little more. Let's just say, it can be fun to sit on the sidelines IF you know the players (or the coach) . . . I've even caught myself yelling at the refs and cheering on individual players from the stands! Which is a good thing seeing as how, no matter what I do, I think I'm destined to become a soccer mom . . .


9 comments:
Those little soccer shoes are adorable!!!
Oh brother!
Love the outfit! Soccer mom does have a nice ring to it huh? :)
Oh that second picture makes me want to pick him up and hug him!!!
He's adorable!
Sue
Hey, I love the new picture on the top of your blog! Dang it, I'm finding a way to get to CA in March if only to hold my cutie nephew! And everybody else better stay out of my way so I can be a hogging aunt!
How stinkin' cute is he! I love the pic of him stretching...He looks like he is warming up before the big game.
If his daddy has any say in the matter, our little guy will be a swimmer and basketball player...which is probably better than if he took after me and went into gymnastics, right.
I'm with you, though...I'd rather watch football or basketball.
i love the mini adidas sambas! too cute!!
and i love soccer! :)
oh my gosh those shoes are RIDICULOUS!!!! so fun! aren't little boy clothes so fun??!!!
Your boy is SOOOOOO cute!!! I just saw picts of him on your sis's blog so I had to come here and check him out. What a doll!
Post a Comment