Micah and I made a trip to Babies R Us yesterday, in search of a new bath tub - he's gotten way too big for his little blue plastic one. After looking at several different types of bath seats, tubs, etc., I decided on a small inflatable tub that sits inside the regular bath tub. I liked that it is big enough for him to use through his toddler stages, but small enough to not totally swallow him.

There's plenty of room for him to play, kick, splash, etc., but without having to waste water by filling up the entire (big) bath tub. And, I like that I can just deflate this tub and pack it easily when we travel (which we do A LOT)! We tried it out last night for the first time (along w/ Micah's brand new robe that we got from a shower before he was born).

He loved them both!!! :)

14 comments:
He is looking more like a little boy and less like a baby! Probably not what you want to hear, I know! I like the bathtub. What brand is it?
Grady is jealous of all that hair! :)
Awww, so cute!
He looks SO much like you! I love that tub idea. I may just get me one of those!
Agnes - I'm not sure of the brand and I already threw the box away, but it's whatever they have at Babies R Us (they only had one kind) and it's on sale this week for $11-something if you get the coupons they send in the mail. If not, it's only $12.99 full price.
Paulette - can you believe he's already had one hair cut and is getting close to needing ANOTHER?!! HA
Liz - I LOVE it and I think MO would too ;)
What a cutie Micah is...he is getting so big! Are you guys going to be around during the 4th of July? We are headed down that way and would love to say hello! :)
seriously love love him! Again...can you live down the street from me please! grr.
So cute Micah!! Rubba Dub Tub! (Is that how that goes?)
What a good idea. I bought Gracie the bath seat. I always feel like it's a waste to fill up the entire bath tub. I love that it's portable too.
I love the last pic... such a little cutie pie.
I did get a tub!
jana he is your spitting image!!!!!!
so so so cute! on a side note...you can't change your background without a new post. you owe us one!
you seem to have a GREAT background!
I put a link up on my site i got my Background from leelou's or something like that...
(LIKE you can see this comment all the way down here at #14....)
Post a Comment