- The Boy started crawling on Saturday . . . I'm in trouble! He's now figuring out that this crawling thing actually GETS him places that he couldn't go before. You know, to things like power cords, chairs to pull up on, dog bones that are on the floor that he thinks should go in his mouth, the big green plant whose leaves are oh-so-fun to tear and eat . . . yeah . . . I'M IN TROUBLE! Guess it's time to REALLY childproof the house!
- I start work today . . . after nearly A YEAR OFF, I start back TODAY. I'll be working from home which is great because that means Micah doesn't have to go to child care, but can I remind you of something?? THE BOY STARTED CRAWLING!!! How in the WORLD am I going to get anything done when I'll have to stop every 30 seconds to chase after him and pull him away from one of the aforementioned things that he's recently discovered?? Ahhh . . . this should be interesting!
- I'm a slacker at this blog thing. I'm thinking maybe I should just commit to blogging once a month so that I don't feel like such a stinkin loser when I get on here to read others' but never post anything myself! BUT, there IS hope that perhaps it will get better . . . I will soon be getting a computer of my OWN, thanks to a very generous donor to our ministry (ahhem, the 'rents)! SO, when that happens, I won't have to pry my husband's hard working hands off this one just to have a few minutes to poke around the blogosphere and check my email!
- We're about to hit the road (yet again!)! I don't think it's possible for us to stay in one place for longer than a few weeks! We leave on Wed. night to meet D's parents at the lake house in the Ozarks (Missouri) for the 4th and D's bday - he'll be 30 on the 5th!!! Then we'll come back for a day or two and Micah and I will head to a camp near Bloomington for the day, just to be w/ some kids and check it out (work stuff). THEN, just a few days later, we'll load up the 4-Runner and trek back down to 'Bama for a few days - one of our old students is getting married and D is performing the ceremony! Ahh . . . crazy days ahead! I'm just glad Micah is such a fabulous little traveler!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


8 comments:
Stick him in the pack 'n play, or the bouncer or the excersaucer for a little bit. Micah was still spitting up sometimes after he ate (especially with all of the crawling and stuff), so I would put him in his saucer for about 20 minute watching Einstein while his food digested (this also alleviated any guilt I would have - because his food is digesting, I can't shake him up or there will be spit up everywhere!)
I was going to give you a hard time about not posting more, but I see you already addressed it. You BETTER keep blogging!! Give up myspace and all those other silly sites, blogging is WAY better. =)
I can't wait to see video!!!
It begins. Now that he crawls you will never be able to sitdown again. Enjoy.
I've been here before but I am SO BAD at checking blogs if I don't have them on my google reader so I just added you. Your little guy is adorable. Love your blog colors too. :)
brittany
Oh wow... sounds like now you'll really have your hands full!!! But he seems worth it. ;)
this has nothing to do with your post but the comment you left on ours! The custard concoction you are thinking of is the Snowmonster! It's my favorite too! So...will this entice you for a visit!? You know our house is extremely kid friendly...and I'm sure all three boys could teach Micah a few tricks to take home!!!
um...thought you got your own computer...blogging break?
Post a Comment