Friday, August 15, 2008

Photo Contest


So, I've entered Micah in a photo contest . . . and we need YOU to go vote for him!! :) Parent magazine is having a photo contest and the winning baby will be on the cover of the December issue AND get flown to NYC for a photo shoot! :) How fun would THAT be?! Call me crazy, but I think my son is absolutely cute enough to win this one (so what if I'm a little biased?)! :)

If you have a chance, we'd appreciate your vote! They're looking for pics of kiddos discovering new things, so I entered a few of my favorites . . . Just click here to view his pics (there are 5 of them). Then, if you would, rate each picture (there's a 5 star scoring system above each pic) and then click "recommend." :)

Thanks for your votes!

In other news . . . we went to the state fair this past weekend and had a blast! Pics to come :)

4 comments:

Sally said...

oh, i get it...you only post to ask for votes. how about a REAL post??? J/K...I voted for one picture, I'll vote for the rest when you promise to take Lil Major and I to NYC with you...

Rach said...

It is about stinkin' time, lady! I think you need to post a little more often than every month and a half!
I'll check out the pictures, though. :) That is an adorable one you posted.

Anonymous said...

FINALLY! I'm with your sister though, you've got to update your page more often. :) I hope Micah wins!

Anonymous said...

I voted..he is so adorable! Love your new blog design and the header! Glad to see you are blogging again...and more often!