ANYWAY . . .
We went to KC for Thanksgiving and my in-laws thought it would be way fun to get their grandsons (3 of them - a set 2 yr old twins, and our 1 yr old cutie) full-on suits that they can wear for Christmas, and then they wanted them to get their pics taken together. So, they took us to Janie & Jacks and we walked out with this . . .


We didn't have time while we were in town to get pics taken of all of the boys together :( These are just a few we snapped when we got home and tried the suit on Micah. But isn't that suit just ADORABLE?? I can't WAIT to get professional pics of him in it!
Speaking of . . . we've yet to get Micah's 1 yr pics taken because we don't have a photographer here in town and really want to get someone who will do a GREAT job! :) Anybody out there know and want to recommend a good children's photographer in the Indianapolis area? OR, do any of my incredible photographer friends (*cough, cough) want to travel here and take pics of this precious little boy?!! ;) I mean, really, where else can you find such a picture perfect face to photograph?! :)


21 comments:
probably no one will even notice you posted this since you post so infrequently. J/K I'm not exactly posting like crazy these days either! =)
love the suit! you need a shot of him in the suit and the Papa hat.
AWwww... LOVE the suit!
I wish we lived closer! I hope you guys are able to find a photographer in your area!
OH MY GOSH!!! That is one of the most adorable outfits I have EVER seen. I'm sure having that MODEL inside the suit doesn't hurt, either. But, oh my gosh! SOOO CUTE! I love your posts. I don't think you have to be witty, either. Sometimes people like to read practical stuff...and/or just look at pictures of yummy little faces like the one you just posted!
I LOVE the suit! It's so adorable and I bet your favorite is that you didn't have to pay for it.
Don't give up on blogging. You don't have to be funny or witty, but you are. And Paulette just posted a halloween post last week, so you shouldn't beat yourself up over it.
AND the Tabs only post like 2 times per year or something...so you shouldn't feel like you have to keep up with things.
Eliza is right... look at Melinda... that girl fell off a blogging-cliff. Now you gotta actually CALL her to see whats up.
(tad's aunt is a photographer in kansas... is that close? I'm so calicentric.
lol - you guys are hilarious. and yes, melinda DID fall of a cliff!
thanks to you all for the encouraging words - since you all are the only ones who actually READ this, i'll be sure to include you if i go private :)
so, where in kansas alisa? it's not close (9+ hr drive) but my sis lives in kansas and was looking for a photographer
Cherryvale i think. she LOVE photographing kids. heres her sites http://www.bylasha.typepad.com/ http://www.portraitdesignsbylasha.com/
Hi Jana, I've read your blog for awhile. I am a friend of Sally's sister-in-law here in wichita. When I first saw your blog, I knew your hubby looked familiar so I asked my friend and it turns out they went to high school together. Didn't he go to OBU? Anyways, thought I would let you know what a small world it is and I enjoy reading blog!
Really, Jill?? Wait . . did YOU got to HS with my husband or you somehow you just recognized him b/c a friend of yours new him? Crazy. Yes, he graduated from OBU. Who was your friend that new him? Thanks for reading my blog and commenting :)
i think micah looks so adorable!!
you can't stop blogging! i just discovered your blog!
Don't stop posting Jana! I love reading your blogs!!! I am so behind as well...I haven't psoted in like 2 months!! I have all these great pics and stories to blog about but it never seems to get done! Hmmm, you have motivated me...maybe I'll do one today...or this weekend...or sometime soon! Hope all is well!
LOVE Micah's suit BTW:) He's such a cutie!
Hi Jana! :) Please don't stop blogging....your blog is always a joy and fun to read! :) You should never feel guilt for not having the time to do it often....your a mommy and work too! :) I'm so impressed by you finding the time to update us all! :) As far as photography goes, my husband's cousin lives in Fishers (She actually has a little boy almost having the same b-day as Micah) and she loves this photographer who mainly photographs kids in your area. Her website is:
http://www.leahprofancik.com
Hope you guys have a great holiday! Also, I *LOVE* Micah's suit...too cute! Take care, Crystal
I went to obu, too! I forgot to say that. I had seen him around campus but I had to ask becky why he looked familiar and she said they went to high school together too. I went to blue springs south, but I went to church with becky at fbc raytown. Okay that's probably tmi, your soon is adorable! Keep on bloggin!
Don't stop blogging! I love seeing pics of your sweet one... and awesome suit, btw! ;)
Don't stop! I need someone out there who posts less often than I do! And I love seeing cute picts of Micah so I can wish that you and Sally lived closer so our boys could all have play dates!
What a cutie. He looks like the smallest game show host in all the land.
Don't stop. I love keeping up with you and seeing your pictures. Micah is so cute. I would love to see him. I wish that Micah, Micah P., Cody and Clayton could be together sometime and get pictures. Have a Merry Christmas.
Love, Leanne
ummm...i don't know how to ask this...but can i please have micah????? i will take him pink eye and all!!
We hope you don't stop blogging : )
It is fun to learn about other friends and families! I look at my blog like my digital scrapbook- my children hopefully can look at it many years in the future for past glimpses of themselves and Beau and me. I hope they can see the love we have for them and each other and the Lord by our thoughts and ideas and problems and perspectives. Micah will love reading the things his mommy wrote about him when he is a man!
Post a Comment