Perhaps I should've been a little more clear on what things are appropriate to share w/ others and what things he should just keep to himself, because this I could've done without . . .

Yep. I thought I was out of the woods, but a week later here I sit w/ my very own case of pink eye!! Ugh. The incredible hubby is on his way to pick up some eye drops for me from the pharmacy - thank you, husband! I'm hoping, because we caught it early, maybe it won't stick around too terribly long. Oh, and I'll be lysoling the entire house today, since we'll have people here on Sunday to celebrate Micah's bday - GREAT timing, eh??
Such is life.


4 comments:
If only he knew what to share. What time do you want us over on Sunday? I can't wait to party it up!
Did I have you wondering if you forgot we were coming? We're not, YET....but in the spring...
ohh Jana =( at least he has good manners and shares with his momma....LOL Poor guys! Hope you are feeling better already and that he had an extra special birthday
Where are the Birthday Pics?
Oh, I feel for ya! I've gotten it FIVE TIMES this year... but all from students at school. No matter how much I wash and disenfect, it keeps on coming! But hopefully the meds kicked in right away, they usually do!
Post a Comment