Yep!! He finally did it!! Until today, Micah had yet to take more than 2-3 steps at a time, but this morning he just slid off his super-cute-thanks-Grandma-Jeanette-he-absolutely-loves-it kiddie sized overstuffed chair and took off across the living room into the kitchen!! I was absolutely stunned and thankful that Dan had just taken his lunch break and was in the kitchen making a sandwich so he got to see it, too! All I could get out was, (*whispering so as to not startle the boy and cause him to fall!) "Dan! Dan! Look!!!!!" And, because both the still shot and video cameras were both under the Christmas tree (yes, I know it's Jan. 5th and the tree shouldn't even be up in the first place . . . but this weekend got crazy and it didn't get taken down like I'd planned!) . . . I wasn't able to get the actual first shots of him walking. BUT, he did take a few more steps just a few minutes later - and I'm sure this is only the beginning! :)
So, here he is at 13 months taking his first stroll!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
Go Micah! I'm kinda glad that we're not still there b/c I'm not ready for him to teach his cousin how to do that yet! =)
hooray! that is awesome... be careful now - it changes EVERYTHING! Aubrie did it at 9 months and I was so excited but it was crazy. I was NOT ready!
So FUN! Grady is STILL not walking. Although, I think he finally getting there....
Don't ya just love how even at 1 year old they've shown their own pace at life. Aaah, to be as relaxed in life as a babe is. He is a cutie, too.
Um...trees are allowed to be up until Jan 15th at LEAST. Especially for busy mamas.
Yea, Micah!!!
Post a Comment