
Now, I understand that there are other places in the country that were even colder today (like, SD which was -42!!) but I'm a California girl . . born and raised in the DESERT!!! I don't DO negative temps!!!! And that was even BEFORE accounting for the wind chill factor!! YIKES!
They're calling for -12 tonight. Oh goody.


7 comments:
okay so I thought we had it bad when our temp in the car read 16 degrees:) How lucky are you to be in the negatives;) Stay warm Janalynne!
You are obsessed! I've seen this picture a hundred times today! What were you doing out in it anyway???
My thermom at home said 1, but the car said 11 when I went out for my physical therapy. It was cold enough!
Poor poor Jana, her nose is cold =(
There's a turtle here, a turtle here, and a turtle here. What's the difference?
I didn't think you'd want me to tell you how you should move back again, so I thought I'd make you laugh. But if you did live here, you could have gone to the park with Micah and me. Today, was a 70 degree and sunny type of day. I was actually hot when I came home - probably mostly due to carrying Micah. If you lived here we could have a picnic in the park and play games and stuff....just pretend in your mind for a minute....
Love you, James Lynne!
Today I turned the air conditioner on in the car on the way home from work. I was thinking...hmmm spring must be on it's way. But then I realized it's only January and it's 75 degrees outside! I could NEVER live where it was that cold outside!!!
I'm happy to see that blanket we got you is being put to good use.
It's nice and toasty here in SoCal, Jana. :-) I think it's going to be in the high 70's today. I'm sorry that it's sooo freezing back there right now.
Post a Comment