Tuesday, February 17, 2009

My Son's Got Skills

Micah will be 15 months old tomorrow! He just seems to be growing like a weed and soaking everything in. He's got a few tricks in his bag and somehow I was actually able to get him to do most of them in front of the camera yesterday! Originally, I was doing it for our own documentation, but then thought I'd share it with our friends and family since most of you are not here to see him.

Enjoy! :)

14 comments:

Jennifer said...

Adorable and very smart =) Thanks for sharing. Next thing you know he will be chasing a girl down the hall with a opossum in a shoe box.....hehe ;oP

Rach said...

That's awesome, Jana! I love his dancing! I'm rather impressed that he doesn't fall over, after spinning in circles, too.
Oh, and what exactly does a lizard say?

See Sherm Blog said...

He's got some awesome skills!! My favorite is "where is your belly button" and he used his spoon to point to it. Hehe. So cute!

He reminds me of braden with the sign language too!

Jana said...

Jen - no no, my son won't need a stinking rodent to try to impress the ladies . . . he's got charm! ;)

Rach - Dan taught him to stick his tongue out over and over again for the lizard. lol - yeah, he was making fun of me, too, when I asked him what a lizard "says" instead of "does!" punks. :)

Cole - there are actually times I've seen pics or video of Braden where he's reminded me of Micah, too!

irasema said...

That spinning is making me dizzy!

Brent and Julie said...

So cute! It's crazy how much they learn after turning 1. Gracie has changed so much in the last 6 months.

Not Your Stepford Wife said...

He is so adorable!!!

Eliza said...

New post! I'll do one if you do

Jennifer said...

Hi Jana! Thanks for your encouragement! I can't believe your son is almost 18 months old... he is adorable. Have a wonderful day treasuring him and serving your husband!

Anonymous said...

you need to at least update the picture so that your last update was not in feb ;-) hee hee

Eliza said...

Poor forgotten about blog.

Eliza said...

The blog cries....

Eliza said...

It was a long time ago when you posted. A long long long long long long long long long long long time....

Miss you!

Anonymous said...

poor sad blog.....sob....