We had our 36 wk ultrasound this morning. Everything looked good and Micah's definitely a growing, healthy boy . . . Definitely not an underweight baby - with 4 weeks left to do nothing but gain weight, he's already weighing in at 6 lbs. 14 oz! Although we were sure he'd have a full head of hair, at least from what we can tell in the sonogram, he's only got a little hair at the nape of his neck.
Two weeks ago he was sitting breech and we've just been praying he'd turn on his own . . . and today he was head down! :) In fact, according to the tech his head is "pretty far down!" I think I've had my first couple of Braxton-Hicks contractions in the last 2 days - at least that's what my dr. says they were. He's been moving all over the place the last few days and it's just fun to watch my belly move and shake, protruding at weird angles!
Only 4 weeks to go!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
I'm sure the hair will sprout before he's born...or shortly after! =) I wish I could feel/see him kick... =(
Post a Comment