Tuesday, October 23, 2007

In the home stretch!!

We had another doctor's appointment yesterday - I'll be 37 weeks tomorrow! My doctor said everything was looking great. No exam yesterday; she decided to just wait until next week since I really hadn't had much in the way of contractions since last week. Of course, I've had a few since then (just the light, BH contractions)! She'll check me again next Monday and see if I've made any progress. When we left she just smiled and said, "Well, you're now full-term so really you could go at any time!"

Full-Term???

Anytime??!?

For real?? I mean, could 9 months really have passed already?? We still have 3 weeks, right?! We NEED those 3 weeks! We still have boxes to unpack, walls to paint, and things to get on the walls!

. . . ANYTIME??!!

Stay put, Micah . . . we love you and can't wait to meet you . . . but feel free to just kick back, relax, and wait another few weeks!

4 comments:

Sally said...

Um, where have you been? It's 10 months. And don't encourage Micah to stay put too long...he needs to make an appearance before Turkey Day!

maddie said...

awww! that is just too exciting. now, do you have a girls name picked out just in case, jeremy? heh heh. :-)

Jana said...

kris - um, if you wanna get technical, it's been 9 mos. since i've KNOWN (hence the, could 9 mos. already have passed??). lol. and, i just want him to stay put another couple weeks :)

shell - nope. no girl's name. of course, now they get to look at the "package" whereas back in the day they didn't have the pics and every time we've seen him, the techs always say, "oh yeah! there's no doubt about it - that's a BOY!" :) if it's a girl, we're in trouble!

Not Your Stepford Wife said...

I was 9 days early and my cousin was recently 10 days early. It really could happen ANY day. Crazy huh! I'll be thinking and praying for you and baby Micah to have a smooth sailing delivery!!