Micah is now almost 4 months old, but has yet to master the rolling over thing. His friends Noah (born 2 days before) and Grady (born 1 day before) (and both of whom were 3 wks early!) have already rolled over, but for some reason my little one just can't seem to get it. He's getting close and, even now, he's on his side grunting in frustration as his body refuses to cooperate! I'm not sure if it's the size of his head (he's in the 86th percentile for that one!) or just that he hasn't totally figured it out yet, but his daddy decided to help the boy out and teach him a little about rolling . . . here's what came of it :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


9 comments:
Most likely to succeed at what?? I bet Auntie Sally can get him to roll over next week -- well, maybe not since Aunt Sally can't roll over very well herself right now!
ha ha ha!!! "Its like an orange on a toothpick!"
Not at all, he is so cute! You can't blame the kid for chilling on his back and enjoying the moment. His face after Dan rolled him: PRICELESS!
Maybe I am too much of an influence on Micah! wink! At least he is learning young how to relax!
That video is so cute!!! Its hilarious! I LOVE the shirt too. :-)
Stage parents already!! That was too funny! My kids always liked rolling from tummy to back better than back to tummy. I used to put the remote just slightly out of reach for Zach when he was learning to crawl. He loved the remote! Micah sounded like he was singing the song the kids taught him last time he was here--gimme a M,gimme an I,gimme a C...
We sound so much alike on video! Anyway. I want you to savor the non rolling because it's a fun time and once he rolls...he'll roll all over the floor! We need to start baby proofing things soon!
Yea Micah and his video debut!! Is this from your camcorder? I still haven't figured that out yet. Noah can only go tummy to back. And I think it must be accidental because he sure pitches a fit when he does it in the crib!
Love it! He's so adorable.
Such a cute video! Micah is just adorable! It's hard not to compare your baby to others the same age... believe me I know! Braden is always the last to reach a big milestone like rolling over, sitting up, and now crawling (which he's not doing yet but every other baby his age is)! But they eventually get there!! It's crazy that at 9 months old some babies are walking while other aren't even crawling! They just all go at their own pace. Micah will get there soon I'm sure!
Hey, no worries! Grady may have officially rolled over but he rarely repeats the feat. Plus I never remember to give him "tummy time" (what can I say? he's the third) so he probably won't crawl till he's two!
Post a Comment