Being from Alabama, she was hoping for snow to play in, but all she could find was remnants of what the snow plow left behind (we have the great privilege of being the house on the cul de sac, which means all the snow from our street gets piled right in front of OUR house . . that is, when the plow decides to DO our street!). Anyway, Jen had to at least touch it and pretend to shovel it!


Since it actually warmed up a little, we decided to head downtown, get some coffee, and show Jen around



Jen brought Micah a present . . . a UA t-shirt that he'll have to grow into! But for the next two years he should be able to REPRESENT!! ROLL TIDE, BABY!

Of course, whenever Micah puts on clean clothes, he feels the need to, um, break them in! And, like the good mommy I am, I HAD to catch it all on film (or memory stick, rather)!


Thanks for coming to see us, Jen!! We had so much fun having you here!


3 comments:
Ha! That is SO funny! Of course, in a few months, that will probably be happening to me. Micah's cousin is cheering him on as he kicks me right now.
Uncle Colonel says, "Did God speak to you yet??"
I love babies in team sports gear. Always so cute. I think it makes them look like mini adults or something. Too bad he "broke it in." :-) Hilarious that you kept taking pictures.
Ohh Jen's face is rad as micah spewed on the shirt! Nice work!
Roll Tide indeed! I miss that girl too & I only knew her for what a total of 4 days?
Post a Comment