Friday, February 29, 2008

Need a Laugh?

I could watch this clip over and over!!!! If this kid doesn't make you smile from the inside out (and laugh!), I don't know what will!

4 comments:

Rach said...

That is so stinkin' hilarious. Why is it that watching little ones laugh is so contagious? Thanks for the laugh.

Sally said...

Someone sent this to me on email last week...I love those kid laughs!!

Carrie said...

You did it! I didn't answer you from my school email because I wanted to go through at home to make sure I was doing it right. But I just "capture" video from our camera using the photo program (it does it automatically and saves it as a av1 video file with the rest of the pictures) and then save it as what it tells me to. Then access it from blogger to upload. But I guess you figured all out without me! Thank you for the sweet comments!

Jana said...

Carrie - actually, i still needed your help cause this was just a copy and paste thing . . not one of our own videos that i've uploaded. i've still got to play w/ that. thanks for the help - i may call you when i'm trying to figure it out ;)