last night that I was pregnant . . . AGAIN.
I was seriously upset when I woke up and all that was going through my mind was, "NO!!!! I'll NEVER get sleep again!!!"
Freaked me out!
and, NO. I'm NOT pregnant!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My humble perspective from my little place in this world.
12 comments:
Ha! That's funny...are you on birth control lite?
We should time the next ones so we're exactly the same...that way after you move to Wichita, we can even go to the hospital together. =)
who do you guys think you are...chamblesses??? =) you should get pregnant together, that would be HILARIOUS.
Too funny! I was having weird dreams at the beginning of my pregnancy...I kept dreaming I was having TWINS! When I had my first dr appt, I made them confirm that there was only ONE heartbeat:)
Hahaha... I've had a BUNCH of dreams like that over the last month or 2. Scary. I think its because I've been surrounded by pregnant ladies and new babies lately (both in person and in the blog word) that its gotten into my mind and now into my dreams. So far its yet to come true. thankfully.
Sometimes I swear I feel a baby in my stomach! It's the weirdest feeling. And then the panic sets in. But I know I'm not for sure. What did you decide on bedroom decorations? Is Micah sleeping well in other places besides the Boppy? Noah is not sleeping at daycare at all!! He sleeps maybe 20 min cat naps twice. It makes him very cranky and sleepy the fours I get to spend with him before bed. Not fun!
How stressful!!! Although, your little one is SO adorable that it would be fun for US to see another mini you on screen... were you dreaming in pink (instead of blue) this time? ;)
Sal - umm . . . you're wanting to be pregnant again by xmas . . NOT me! lol. so you may be going alone on that one!
Lori - no . . i wouldn't NEVER want to compete w/ the chambless clan! you guys are in a class of your own! ;) and we're WAY out-numbered!
Terri - TWINS?? good grief!! you'd really have your hands full then! not that you don't already!
Cole - I know there are a FEW girls in blogger world who are hoping you'll wind up pregnant sooner than later! ;)
Carrie - He's started sleeping in his play yard thing . . he did that for an hour the other day! i think that's the longest he's gone on his back!! and he put himself to sleep! sorry about noah and daycare :(
Des - I DON'T EVEN WANT TO THINK ABOUT IT!! ;) but, no, there were no colors in my dream. ;)
Jana,
That is so funny. We were talking with friends after church, about a month ago, and one of our friends told me she had a dream about me the night before. HER dream was that I was pregnant again. It is random when other people start having those dreams for you. Yikes. I had weird dreams when I was pregnant, but not since. You know what they say about dreams, though... they are supposedly a manifestation of your true desires (or some crap like that). :) Looking forward to seeing you next month!
I've had TONS of those being preggo after giving birth. Most recently it was that Micah was born without a body....only a head. But the weird thing is he survived a few months and then he didn't and that was awful. Like anyone could survive without a head!
It could be because in a sense I miss pregnancy a little, but I love being a mom WAY more.
Is that a dream....
or a nightmare???
I don't know how people have their kids close together and still maintain their sanity. :)
Must... see... new... pictures... of... Micah. :-)
I found your blog through Terri's. I saw your references to good 'ol U of A and just about died! My husband and I moved to Pa 2 years ago from Birmingham. We had lived their all our lives. We met at Bama and both graduated from there. We REALLY miss Alabama and nobody gets college football like us. All they care about is the NFL. We are huge Bama fans and I'd love to email some. My name is Leah and you can reach me at rolltidemommy@comcast.net or check out my blog at www.rolltidemommy.blogspot.com.
Post a Comment