1) For stains in clothing you have to try Goop!! - Seriously! This stuff gets out some of the TOUGHEST stains . . and most old stains that have already made it through the washer/dryer and have been set! You can find it at Walmart in the auto section (you know, where you'd find air fresheners or wax for your car).
2) For stains in your carpet, upholstery, etc. I highly recommend Nature's Miracle! I've also found this stuff to remove old, set stains! I originally bought it when my (now 7 yr. old lab) was a puppy as it's intended to remove pet stains, but when it was the only thing I could find, I tried it on a drink stain on my carpet . . . that's when it sold me on the product!! For 7 yrs. now, my house has never been w/o a bottle of this stuff! You can find it at most pet stores.I've been using both of these quite a bit lately and thought it my responsibility as a fellow mother and blogger to share these incredible life-saving products with YOU! Hope they make your life a little easier (and, no, I'm not getting any kick-back from either of these companies - although I'd gladly to a commercial for either of them . . . that's how strongly I feel about them!) Happy stain-removing!


5 comments:
You are so funny, Jana. Ready to do commercials, huh? Well, thanks for the suggestions. I actually have a couple things I might try it on. M has some pants that have had a pen stain on them since probably the second time he wore them, and I have a shirt that has a set stain from who knows what. But, I love the shirt and hate not wearing it anymore. Do these products do anything to the color of the clothing? Or do you only use them on whites? Both my items are khaki and I don't want to have big white circles where I put this stuff. Whatcha think?
rach - i put the goop on all diff colors of clothing . . i haven't had any probs yet. but it does recommend that you test it on the fabric first. as far as pen stains - if the goop doesn't work, get some hairspray!! dan had a pen stain once that i tried goop on first but the hairspray actually worked better. just spray and rub . . then rinse and repeat (ha! i really do sound like an infomercial, huh??). lol
Ohhhh... I love Nature's Miracle. We have it for our pup... but has been our carpet and couch cleaner for a year now. Even though Rocco doesn't "mess" in the house, I keep buying this stuff because of how great it is.
I'll have to try the Goop. I too have a coffee spilling problem. As I sit here I have a coffee on my pj pants from about 15 minutes ago.
Can I buy any of these items at Sky Mall?
No, Josh, I'm sorry . . . these items are too cool for the stinkin' Sky Mall! Deal w/ it! ;)
Post a Comment