My humble perspective from my little place in this world.
Oh my gosh...his tongue is insane!!! I love it! We need more videos...since I won't see him til Christmas.
It's crazy that you have him in long sleeves! We're still barefoot and in shorts and tees here.... :)Cali misses you!
actually, liz, we had him dressed like that for a video we were using him in for CL . . . it's 80 degrees here but SHOULD be cooling off by next week, i think! :) HAPPY FIRST DAY OF FALL!!! :)
NO WAY! He is absolutely not 10 months old already!!!! Have you guys lived here a year already!!??
I love the tongue! So funny. It's like his trademark pose. :)
it'll be a year on the 26th!! crazy, huh??? it's flown by!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Oh my gosh...his tongue is insane!!! I love it! We need more videos...since I won't see him til Christmas.
It's crazy that you have him in long sleeves! We're still barefoot and in shorts and tees here.... :)
Cali misses you!
actually, liz, we had him dressed like that for a video we were using him in for CL . . . it's 80 degrees here but SHOULD be cooling off by next week, i think! :) HAPPY FIRST DAY OF FALL!!! :)
NO WAY! He is absolutely not 10 months old already!!!! Have you guys lived here a year already!!??
I love the tongue! So funny. It's like his trademark pose. :)
it'll be a year on the 26th!! crazy, huh??? it's flown by!
Post a Comment