Wednesday, September 17, 2008

A special message from Micah . . .

To one of his bestest friends . . .








We love you, Micah Owen!!! We SO wish we could be there to help you celebrate!! Hope your first birthday EVER was the best one yet!! ;)

Oh yeah, and in true Hillen tradition . . . your gift is on it's way ;)

6 comments:

Eliza said...

That's the sweetest! I almost want to wake Micah up to see it. I'll show him tomorrow!

Thanks, Micah, for such a great birthday wish!

venessa said...

this is so cute jana!!!!!

See Sherm Blog said...

Hi Jana! Thanks for the well wishes on my blog! :-)

I know why it didn't show up in your blogline... my address changed to seeshermblog.blogspot.com. :-) Wanted to get rid of my last night for photography reasons.

BTW... your boy had one of the sweetest faces ever!!! Such a cutie!

Jana said...

yeah, i thought i'd changed it . . . but apparently the one i changed it to wasn't correct. it's fixed now :) so i WILL be keeping up w/ you again! hee hee

Josh Pearsey said...

Micah and I were talking and he wants to know where his gift is. He dosen't believe you are actually sending him one. Please don't make me a liar to my son.

See Sherm Blog said...

Hey... not to be a pest. But your link to my blog on on your blog roll is still my old address. :-) I'm just going down the list of people I link to from my own blog and saw your was still the old one. (You're not the only one.)

No biggie. I'm just deleting the old one this week and the link to my new blog is already gone from there.