Went to the dr. today.
Absolutely NO change.
"75% effaced . . . no dilation." We've heard that for 3 weeks now.
Last words from the doctor: "I expect I'll be seeing you the 26th to be induced - I'd bet on it."
Thankfully, I was able to hold it in and not break down until we got back in the car to leave . . .
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
I'm sorry Jana! I was so sure you were in labor. Your situation sounds similar to Lorie Chambless. But just think, in just a few days, you will be a MOMMY and you will experience the most amazing day of you and your husband's lives! I am so excited to read about Micah's arrival!
i saw the photos on k's blog. micah is darling! i'm very excited for you and i wish you nothing but happiness!
Oh my! Right as I posted this I saw "Shell's" comment. Yeah!!! I'm sooooo happy for you!
Post a Comment