Thursday, November 29, 2007

Things to be thankful for . . .

Yes, I realize I'm a week late on this whole Thanksgiving thing . . . but I have my reasons. And since my family didn't technically celebrate Thanksgiving until 2 days AFTER the actual DAY, I figure I can post this a week late. Besides, shouldn't we express our gratitude every day, anyway?

I have SO much to be thankful for this year; here are just a few of them:

I serve a Creator who loves me and desires me; Who, despite all of my selfishness and faults, still longs for a relationship with me.













A safe, healthy, and easy pregnancy


















An incredible husband who loves God more than anything, cherishes me, and adores his son













An amazingly beautiful little boy who is perfect in every way and as healthy as can be













Family and friends who love and support me in everything













Thank you, God, for another year of incredible and unexpected blessings!!

4 comments:

Sally said...

Aww...how sweet! I LOVE that new picture of Micah...I miss him...and I miss you and Dan and the puppies, too. =)

Anonymous said...

Amen to that! And ditto, too! I'll send you a real email soon, but just wanted you to know, that despite my delay in saying so, I AM SO STINKING HAPPY FOR YOU AND DAN. Micah is beautiful. Thanks for that blog. What a great reminder. I love the sunset picture as the picture symbolizing God's love and desire for His children. Love ya. Congrats, again!
Rachael

Anonymous said...

Hey You,

I am so happy for all of you. Your parents, sister, brother and the rest of the family that got to be with you. Micah is such a sweet looking little boy. He has parents and grandparents that love him to pieces. I hope that I will get to see him some day. Take care and have a wonderful Christmas with your new little one.
Love, Leanne

Anonymous said...

Ok, I'll comment like my cousin would:
Hey!!! You forgot someone important! You're thankful for your favorite cousin, Sue!

Hee hee hee hee :D :D. You're right...that is fun!

Love you, cuz! You're a BEAUTIFUL mommie!
Love, Sue