D and I decided to get some formal maternity shots done since we hardly had any pics of the TWO of us with The Belly. Here they are - what will be some of the final pics before Micah's here! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My humble perspective from my little place in this world.
6 comments:
Love them!!! Jana, you look fabulous! I'm sure your delivery is going to be super smooth and the most amazing experience you've ever been blessed to share with D. Praying for you and D and Micah. Yay!!! I'm just so excited for you. :)
Rachael
Wow! Looks great! I love the ones with you in pink!
Love the pics Jana...pretty sure my belly never looked that nice;) can't wait to see this little guys in your arms.
crissie talley
shhh its just still so strange. I wish that Liza and you and I where in the same town still and I could be there. sniff.
Ps. I love the pictures. The pink ones yes yes.
thanks, guys!! you all are too sweet! :) we head to the dr. in about an hour to see how things are going . . .!
Those are BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!
Post a Comment