Hey, all! I'm sorry that I'm just now getting on here to update you . . . if you haven't heard by now, Micah DID make his presence known on Sunday afternoon (Nov. 18th), 3:58pm (YAY! Praise GOD)!!! He was 7 lbs. 2 oz. and 21 inches long . . . with (of all things) blond hair (a ton of it) AND blue eyes!!! :) I think this is only the first of many surprises this precious boy will bring to our lives! Anyway, he's totally healthy and, so far, totally laid back and content!!
I'll share more of the details of everything later . . for now, I'm going to get one last nap while I can, before we leave the hospital (in about an hour).
Here are a couple of pics of the little guy. If you want to see more pics, go
here



THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO SENT WORDS OF ENCOURAGEMENT AND SUPPORT IN THE DAYS LEADING UP TO HIS DELIVERY!! AND THANK YOU FOR ALL OF YOUR PRAYERS - WE ARE TRULY BLESSED!
7 comments:
Woo hoo! Finally! I can't wait to hold and love on him...see you in a day and a half!
Congrats Jana!! He is beautiful!!!!
Hey, as if you're not busy enough...I tagged you. Check out my blog!
You're a pretty mama, cousin. We love you! Miss you this Thanksgiving!
Oops...that was from your favorite cousin, Sue :D
Congratulations Jana! Welcome to the wonderful world of motherhood. :) You're baby is beautiful. I look forward to seeing more pics on the blog.
He's adoarable!!! Congratulations Jana!!
Post a Comment