Saturday, April 05, 2008

HE'S HERE!!!!!!!!!!

FINALLY!!!!

Lil' Major has arrived!!!!

Born at 9:08pm (CST), he was 6 lbs. 7 oz. and 19 1/2 inches long!! So far everything looks good and he's perfectly healthy! As far as we know, he won't even have to stay any extra time in the hospital! Sally, of course, will have to stay an extra day or so due to the c-section for recovery but everything seems to be good, otherwise! I haven't received any good photos yet so I have no clue what the boy looks like . . when I get some (and get permission to post them), I'll be sure to add a few. :)

Thank you SO much for all of your prayers and words of encouragement!

3 comments:

Getting Ready for 30 said...

Craziness!! So glad your sister and her new baby are safe!! Looking forward to the pics!

Carrie said...

I keep checking back for some pictures of this sweet baby I prayed for!!

Melinda said...

i actually came for pics too but alas.

still prayed and rejoiced when the wee babieee came!

such fun! so great with cousins so close in age! love love it!