Carrie - yeah, it's our fault. we were supposed to have his appt. a couple weeks ago but we were in cali during that time so we had to bump it back. how's noah doing w/ his cereal? we haven't started micah on it yet.
Cereal is good. I think the green beans might be hurting his tummy. I think we are going to stop. We might do fruit in a few days instead and see if that is easier to digest.
Hey Jana...quick ? for you...do you have a sling for Micah? I didn't have one for the girls, but think I'd like to try one for the baby...but I know NOTHING about slings (like which ones are good/not good) I heard Peanut Shell slings are very nice...ever heard of them? Let me know your thoughts...:)
Terri - yeah, i do have a couple of them. i got mine through slinglings.com but have heard nothing but good things about peanut shell. you can even find them (peanut shells) on ebay for way cheaper than in stores. and there are some super cute designs.
oh, so sad. Did it just break your heart to watch him get stuck and look at you like "how could you let them do this to me?" what a precious little face he has, though. the lip is adorable!
yep...I checked them out on ebay and they are waaayy cheaper than going through the website. I think I am going to try that route:) Thanks! BTW...have you heard of peepee teepee's??? Another Mom I know from school told me all about these things...I had NO IDEA they even made something like this! Seriously?!?How hilarious!!!! I think I have ALOT to learn about this whole boy thing!!!
11 comments:
Oh my gosh, that face is priceless!!!
Adorable picture! But here's my question... Why call it a four month check up if it is closer to five? Noah just had his Friday.
Oh, his little lip...it's so cute!! That will be a bribery photo someday!
Carrie - yeah, it's our fault. we were supposed to have his appt. a couple weeks ago but we were in cali during that time so we had to bump it back. how's noah doing w/ his cereal? we haven't started micah on it yet.
Cereal is good. I think the green beans might be hurting his tummy. I think we are going to stop. We might do fruit in a few days instead and see if that is easier to digest.
Hey Jana...quick ? for you...do you have a sling for Micah? I didn't have one for the girls, but think I'd like to try one for the baby...but I know NOTHING about slings (like which ones are good/not good) I heard Peanut Shell slings are very nice...ever heard of them? Let me know your thoughts...:)
Terri - yeah, i do have a couple of them. i got mine through slinglings.com but have heard nothing but good things about peanut shell. you can even find them (peanut shells) on ebay for way cheaper than in stores. and there are some super cute designs.
oh, so sad. Did it just break your heart to watch him get stuck and look at you like "how could you let them do this to me?" what a precious little face he has, though. the lip is adorable!
awww...but at least HE won't remember it! :-)
p.s...thanks for the update on your sis.
yep...I checked them out on ebay and they are waaayy cheaper than going through the website. I think I am going to try that route:) Thanks! BTW...have you heard of peepee teepee's??? Another Mom I know from school told me all about these things...I had NO IDEA they even made something like this! Seriously?!?How hilarious!!!! I think I have ALOT to learn about this whole boy thing!!!
omigosh that lip!!! funnily enough henry learned to pout EXACTLY at his 4 month shots too, go look in my archives-that pictures is hilarious!!!
Post a Comment