My nephew (AKA: "Lil Major") is soon to arrive! If you want to know the story, you can check out my sister's blog (so I don't have to write it twice . . although, I guess I could just copy and paste . . . nah, just check out her blog).
The latest is that she's been given the Magnesium and hormones and they are going to wait to see if she starts labor on her own . . . they may go ahead and break her water sometime tonight but won't give her the pitocin until morning.
Pray for her! She's anxious and has never been one to handle pain (or uncertain circumstances) very well.
Thanks!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
jana ~ thanks for all your updates! i just sent something to the house and it should be there tomorrow. i hope you guys are able to make it out there soon, and i'm so glad your folks and brother arrived just in time!!
xoxo,
michele
keep the updates coming! I keep wanting to call...even though it's 11:41 central time and know that I shouldn't! I feel so anxious and wish I could be there...I'm sure you feel the same...even more so.
Post a Comment