Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Pics of the little guy


Okay, okay . . . so I've failed to get pics up of my new nephew, "Lil Major" (no, this isn't his real name but it is his name here in the blogosphere!). My apologies to all who have been constantly coming back and looking for photos.

My #1 excuse is that he was about 3 days old before I ever saw any pics of him!! I blame my family for this one. Nevertheless, here are pics of the little guy! He looks just like his daddy, but with mommy's tiny little lips and mouth!



Look at that pout!!

Lil Major at 1 week old - in Micah's old outfit that he wore from 4-7 wks!

7 comments:

Sally said...

Ok, in our defense, I was in the hospital for 5 1/2 days, 3 of them AFTER he was born...and we had no internet access. And Dad was in charge of sending pictures, but he was a little preoccupied, too.

We're waiting for Aunt Jana to come visit so she can take some GOOD pictures of Lil Major.

Not Your Stepford Wife said...

What a cutie!!!

suezque said...

Jana- at least you've gotten pictures! I have to depend on yours and Sally's blogs to see the little guy at all! :-) Its hard to not be there isn't it?

Jana said...

suezque - you need to get on sally to send you a link to her ophoto album!!! tell her you have "rights" being an aunt and all! ;)

Carrie said...

He's super cute! I already miss Noah being that small. Don't get me wrong I love his personality but I miss being so snuggly. I kind of want another one, but only kind of.

Jana said...

HA!! OH BOY, CARRIE!!! How quickly you've gone from "never again!" to, "I kinda want another!" ;)

suezque said...

Well, that's up to Sally- if she wants me to have it, she'll give it to me- if not I'll just visit these two blogs often! :-)