ahh . . i bet noah is already on the second or third setting, too! we put micah on the 1st one and he STILL couldn't touch the ground. . hence the blanket under his feet! LOL. that's what happens when your little boy is in the 11th percentile for height!!! ;)
oh look how cute.. I have a picture or two of all of my kids sleeping in there play stuff.. I love when they play themself sleep. Thanks for stopping by my blog today.. and you are so right.. God is so good..
He does need to move up to level two. He won't jump in it, he just holds the toys and stares at them. Maybe if I moved him up a level he'll bounce again. Is Micah hugging and kissing you? I got one of those baby updates that said your five month old probably shows affection by kissing and hugging you. Adam is worried that Noah is delayed developmentally because he isn't doing those things. And he's no where close to siting.
Oh my goodness... how adorable are these pictures!! All tuckered out from his exercise! :-) The question is... did you let him nap there... or did you pick him up and take him to his crib?? :-)
Cole - that was actually a tough decision for me! i was pretty sure that there was no way i could get him out of that thing w/o waking him so i let him sleep there for about 10 mins. and then i could only imagine the pain his neck and face would be in when he woke up, so i went ahead and attempted to lift him out. of course, i woke him, but he fell asleep again pretty quickly :)
Ahahah. Man, you are working that kid hard! :) I love when they fall asleep playing. It is so hard to pick them up and put them in their crib... I usually fear (and almost always do) end up waking Sammy up mid-transport!
14 comments:
So sweet!!
Awww...can't wait to see him!!! Oh, and you, too. =)
Noah loves his Jumperoo too! But he doesn't fall asleep in it. He gets tired and then he just cries to get out. Too cute!
awww.... look at him! He is just so cute! Happy WW
ahh . . i bet noah is already on the second or third setting, too! we put micah on the 1st one and he STILL couldn't touch the ground. . hence the blanket under his feet! LOL. that's what happens when your little boy is in the 11th percentile for height!!! ;)
A hard day at play I guess!!
oh look how cute.. I have a picture or two of all of my kids sleeping in there play stuff.. I love when they play themself sleep.
Thanks for stopping by my blog today.. and you are so right.. God is so good..
awww the darling!
He does need to move up to level two. He won't jump in it, he just holds the toys and stares at them. Maybe if I moved him up a level he'll bounce again. Is Micah hugging and kissing you? I got one of those baby updates that said your five month old probably shows affection by kissing and hugging you. Adam is worried that Noah is delayed developmentally because he isn't doing those things. And he's no where close to siting.
Oh my goodness... how adorable are these pictures!! All tuckered out from his exercise! :-) The question is... did you let him nap there... or did you pick him up and take him to his crib?? :-)
Cole - that was actually a tough decision for me! i was pretty sure that there was no way i could get him out of that thing w/o waking him so i let him sleep there for about 10 mins. and then i could only imagine the pain his neck and face would be in when he woke up, so i went ahead and attempted to lift him out. of course, i woke him, but he fell asleep again pretty quickly :)
OH MY GOSH!!! He is so adorable.
Ahahah. Man, you are working that kid hard! :) I love when they fall asleep playing. It is so hard to pick them up and put them in their crib... I usually fear (and almost always do) end up waking Sammy up mid-transport!
Post a Comment